Join Our Team
We are always on the lookout for talented people who share our passion for learning and our love of children's literature. If you'd like to join our team please apply to any of our open positions.
Inside Sales Account Manager
About the Position:
Are you passionate about early elementary education and technology solutions? Do you have experience in sales or marketing for an educational company? If so, we’d love to hear from you! This is a terrific opportunity to help grow a new sales initiative for RRKidz, the home of the beloved children’s brand Reading Rainbow, as we bring our award-winning digital reading service to schools across the country.
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Respond to incoming queries via email and phone.
- Provide potential customers with sales quotes upon requests and follow-up as needed.
- Track and update customer sales information & status of pipelines in CRM system.
- Research and qualify leads, and initiate outreach efforts via email.
- Support EDU marketing team in building awareness among potential customers of seasonal promotional campaigns.
- Support EDU marketing team in data collection and analyzing customer research.
- Manage customer expectations and provide onboarding support information as necessary.
- Host product demos online and offline so customers can fully understand product feature set.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to EDU marketing team.
- Research and understand new public and corporate funding sources in order to help support customer negotiations and purchasing inquiries.
- Support executives in onboarding resellers, responding to their informational needs and coordinating sales training and support efforts.
- 2-3 years sales experience (preferably in educational technology)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in business administration, sales and marketing or related field.
- Articulate with excellent communication skills and understanding of the edtech industry.
- Ability to use, demonstrate, stay current, and drive technology trends internally and externally.
- Software proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook, Webex (or similar solution), PowerPoint. Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM required.
- Highly flexible and willingness to do whatever is needed in a small, startup environment.
- Customer service oriented and action driven.
- The ability and willingness to travel to support conference and workshop demos as necessary.
RRKidz is an entertainment and educational media company dedicated to the development, production and distribution of family entertainment and products. RRKidz is home to the iconic and beloved Reading Rainbow® brand educational products and services such as Reading Rainbow Skybrary® and the 155-episode classic tv series hosted by LeVar Burton. Reading Rainbow is a registered trademark of WNED-Buffalo. Skybrary is a registered trademark of RRKidz Inc.
If interested in this position, please contact email@example.com with your resume and put Account Manager in the subject line. Thank you.